Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WHITE!!!!!


 

WHITE... finally white!  My all time favorite color when it comes to beaches.   This is the amazing, wonderful, beautiful, absolutely amazing Hyams Beach in Jervis Bay, Australia.   Take a good look at that white..  this beach is the whitest sandy beach on Earth.  And you can't with argue the Guinness Book of Records!  Amazingly enough, the seaside village of Shoalhaven only has about 290 residents..  I'm think they need at least one more (me of course).   The sand is powdery soft and near blinding in the sun.  I'm guessing it's quite cool to the feet as should reflect off the white.  I've also read, if you lucky enough, a kangaroo might just hop along the beach to pay and join for a bit (no joke :) ).  Let's go!





No comments:

Post a Comment